Saturday, February 7, 2009

Operation LOVE Fest

"Love is metaphysical gravity."
~R. Buckminster Fuller


Dear Loving Reader,

On Twitter.com please use #Love09

Thank you for sharing my love. Please allow me to explain what and why I've launched #Love09 on Twitter.com. #love09 is an idea inspired by Twitter marketing genius @WarrenWhitlock.

You see, Warren created the most popular hash-tag on Twitter for 4 days, 12/31 to after noon 1/4 #Happy09 was the most popular Tweet. I asked Warren what was the secret of his success and...

Warren said to me, "Ben, this is something I like to call The Reece's Effect. I brought together two scrumptuous ideas and they tasted even better together. The magic comes from applying The Reece's Effect to a topical topic." As a marketer I like to swipe winning constructs, templates for success.

Valentine's Day is a topical topic. My marketing hypothesis is that #Love09 is what the world needs more of right now. We need more love. I need more love at least. I hope you will feel ok with me saying to you, I love you.

My good friend Warren Whitlock and I say "I love you" to each other because it feels good to communicate love. The fact that saying "I love you" feels good could be reason enough to launch a hash-tag on Twitter like #Love09, a hash-tag allows Twitterers to click and see all those discussing a specific idea like #love09.

Please see comments for details on my LOVE PROJECT...

Thank you!

I Love you.

Sincerely,

~Ben

DR. Ben MACK
CLICK comments for details on my LOVE PROJECT

1 comment:

Ben Mack said...

I'm creating a financial liberation vehicle for two of the most important women in my life, my sister and a long time friend Liz Boswell. My sister is physically disabled and is about to be kicked out of her home. She is too prideful to take money from me. I want to give her a business that runs itself. Liz Boswell is preparing to ask her husband to move out of her house. Will you help me make this happen gracefully? Liz Boswell is in my February Awakened Mastermind. I'm committed to helping her create the financial independence to ask her husband to move out.

Liz has created a team of coaches to work within an existing weight-loss clinic run by another client of mine Lynette Patterson. He're the deal... If I get 50 people who want to lose weight I will provide Liz with the resources to ask her husband to move out and help him do it and I'll be creating a business for my sister who will get 30% of what Liz sells.

My love and admiration for my sister Haley Mack is deep. She has taken her body through more experiences than doctors thought she'd survive. In fact, in my previous blog I discuss how my sister was pronounced dead, the saddest day of my life. My mom demanded her doctor tell her a single sentence and while the doctor was sure nothing would happen, he couldn't deny the request of a mother who he was having the most difficult conversation a heart surgeon can have. So the doctor humored my mom, went back in to the operating theater, pulled the sheet back on what he had considered to be a corpse, whispered the sentence into my sister's ear and her pulse came back. No joke. This is as real as it gets. The surgeon sends my mom a Christmas card and the experience has profoundly affected how he sees the power of Universe, a power he calls God.

My love for my dear friend Liz Boswell is a different kind of deep. I admire Liz taking action and deciding to exit a marriage that isn't work and has become inappropriate for her daughters. The goal here is a graceful transition. Her husband is not a bad man. He's simply 40 and makes $9 and believes that anybody that disagrees with him is going to Hell and he happens to be taking out loans that there is no feasible plan to repay from his earnings.

Between now and Valentine's Day i hope to help 50 people LOVE THEMSELVES by release excess weight. Getting 50 people enrolled in a $297 weight loss month, a program of meals where I lost 30 pounds in 30 days without exercising and without being hungry. This is a doctor supervised program... You can sign-up for a free weight strategy call here... http://TheTummyVanishes.com

I appreciate your sharing your LOVE and your passion projects in this comment section.

To GREATER WORLD LOVE!

"The things to do are... …the things that need doing, that you see need to be done, and that no one else seems to see need to be done. Then you will conceive your own way of doing that which needs to be done that no one else has told you to do or how to do it. This will bring out the real you that often gets buried inside a character that has acquired a superficial array of behaviors induced or imposed by others on the individual."
~R. Buckminster Fuller

I love you.

♡⁂♡