Thursday, April 30, 2009

when iT ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY has 2B there YESTERDAY...

YESTERDAY?

Yes, an email sent to Mark Joyner's famed New Zealand can get there YESTERDAY. Because of Spaceship Earth's multiple time zones, it is possible to send messages back in time.

However, I NEED A DAY-BEFORE-YESTERDAY delivery mechanism. You SEE... I promised Richard Webster & Gina Thies a completed manuscript by end-of-April. I missed that deadline. Woooosh. Douglas Adams writes, "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

Woosh. Woops! I'm sorry. Please pardon me. Thank you. I'm on iT and not finished.


Richard & Gina...
I'm sorry to keep you waiting for the first completed draft of GUERRILLA MARKETING FOR MAGICIANS, PSYCHICS & PERFORMING PHILOSOPHERS.

Much love & GOOD ENERGY,

~Ben

http://GoodEnergy.me

1 comment:

marbee said...

DEAR Dr.Ben Mack,
I am very glad to hear that you went
to church and had a hearing the priest teaching to you as you done before. In all of the world to pray
as of thanks for the good enegy moving anyone who need some assured
mind for the Master mind leanners.
I think Ben does not have any problem inside of his catactor and career or skills. If I could add to advice for you is you might be get the last miracle how to 100%-
unlimited power energy and reach the last enlight ment steps if you join our commity even ourside of Japan, also build and embarssement
exisited in Us called shinyoen-church in Midium level local international people.
May I wish to contact them, Invitation only: my line tokyo 23
61176 and head office cotact is
1-650-347-4006.
2220-summuit Drive Burlingame,CA,94010.
second advice to you, The one points you need seek for your health could rejuvebnate and diet food and cool appearance as before. It is possible, and very interesing result of the reseacher
Japanese nationality has the cell of the longevity , but if they does not save the food customs and right trainig for the muscles. it would be disappered. If your nation discover this same cell,
The simple leaning and do at this moment,dalily food control and walk as usual, it does not any cost you, but if you need some coach, please let me know. I will give you or anyone depend on their
demand with your aim score for body.
Thanks, and new cell internet messenger created today.
http://marble111.vpweb.jp

NORIKO IWABUCHI