Saturday, February 27, 2010

"I FORGIVE… I forgive my self for mistakes I have made...

I also forgive others who have hurt me in the past so I can move into the future with a clean slate." ~ Carnegie Welcome

Here's the simple 5-Step process of The 1-Hour Mastermind, the acronym C.R.E.S.T.

We organize on teleseminars. There is a Mastermind Director who is either an active mastermind partner or a paid Mastermind Director, your choice. I don't provide or manage Mastermind Directors presently. However, you can easily find one in The 1-Hour Mastermind Ning group.

Mastermind director begins the weekly 1-Hour meeting by reading the same words Andrew Carnegie read in his own mastermind.

Step 1) C - Carnegie Welcome

I RELEASE… I release myself to the mastermind because I am strong when I have others to help me.

I BELIEVE… I believe the combined intelligence of the mastermind creates a wisdom far beyond my own.

I UNDERSTAND… I understand that I will more easily create positive results in my life when I am open to looking at my self, my problems and opportunities from another's point of view.

I DECIDE… I decide to release my desire totally in trust to the mastermind and I am open to accepting new possibilities.

I FORGIVE… I forgive my self for mistakes I have made. I also forgive others who have hurt me in the past so I can move into the future with a clean slate.

I ASK… I ask the mastermind to hear what I really want; my goals, my dreams and my desires, and I hear my mastermind partners supporting me in MY fulfillment.

I ACCEPT… I know, relax, and accept, believing that the working power of the mastermind will respond to my every need. I am grateful knowing this is so.


Step 2) R - Round of Gratitude

b

Step 3) E - Everybody Gets 7-Minutes

The Mastermind Director monitors time and inspires contributions from Mastermind Partners as Everybody Gets 7-Minutes.

Within each Mastermind Partner's 7-Minutes, each Mastermind Partner...

A) States Yes or No as to whether they accomplished last weeks S.M.A.R.T. Goal.

B) States a category for their question.

C) Mastermind partners asks a question.

PLEASE NOTE... Asking a question that begins "How might I ____?" or "How else might I ___?" Are great starters. Most beginners want to give way more context and story at first, and as they get comfortable with the group, they become much better at asking for what they really want and need to move forward faster.

Step 4) S - State your S.M.A.R.T. Goal

The Mastermind Director asks each Mastermind Partner for their S.M.A.R.T. Goal.

S Specific
M Measurable
A Action
R
Realistic
T Timebound

Learn about eliciting tight S.M.A.R.T. Goals on replays of training in our 1-Hour Mastermind Ning group.

Step 5) T - The Closing

The Mastermind Director thanks hir Mastermind Partners, likely reminding their partners that they are meeting the next week at the same time.

Then, the Mastermind Director reads the words Andrew Carnegie used to close his own mastermind...

I now have a covenant in which it is agreed that the MasterMind shall supply me with an abundance of all things necessary to live a success-filled and happy life. I dedicate myself to be of maximum service to God and my fellow human beings, to live in a manner that will set the highest example for others to follow and to remain an open channel of God’s will. I go forth with a spirit of enthusiasm, excitement and expectancy.

Get the full $297 course for free on replay in our 1-Hour Mastermind Ning group.

No comments: