Saturday, June 19, 2010

Chapter 3

"I love you."
~Benjamin Garth


Universe runs regardless of the judgments of the minds of people. If what you believe 'is' actually true, there's not much need to think about It. Same goes for me.

So why write?

Getting my ideas out clears my mind. As you might already have grocked, aye c strings of words as technology.

Imagine ingesting these ideas as bringing levity to intensities we are priveledged enough to call our lives.

Can we agree that drama is what we create when we take the time to plan an unmet expectation? Writing helps me let go of past dramas, allowing me to write a history I find as agreeable. Without these words, I find myself replaying many of the words and actions I found as disagreeable.

In essence, I'm seeking humorous resolve to dramatic questions in my life. Writing for me, is a collection of notes to my slef that I happen to share directly with you.

I love me. In many ways, through multiple arrays, these collections of words simply say "I love you" to myself again and again and again and again.

"I love me."
~Herman Hesse, Siddhartha

No comments: