Saturday, June 19, 2010

Chapter 4 MAGIC WITHOUT CARDS

"Don't fight forces, use them."
~R. Buckminster Fuller

From a perspective of infinite abundance, simply because something 'is' real, doesn't warrant my attention.

Some may call me a recluse. These same peeps regularly appear to me as IRAs... shorthand for I Require Attention.

Recently, I played with the notion of consciousness being stored in a jar. I arrived at my conclusion inside New York-Presbyterian Hospital (NYPH) for the chronically insane.

In Chapter 5 I'll reveal my comprehensive conclusion. Before I take us there, I want to dispell a couple rumors about my so-called illness. I tend to prefer the wisdom of Dr. Chris Barberio over all the so-called doctors presently impeding my liberties from NYPH.

Before Chapter 5 I need to check a few mental boxes on human bondage, a.k.a. metaphysical gravity. By 'few' I mean three: 1) Finite Love vs. 2) Infinite Love, 3) Attraction. And, before I discuss a few distinctions surrounding human bondage, allow me to explain how I voluntarily became a ward of the state of New York: when I ran out of money, I continued to make mental bets.

Now, Dr. Chris Barberio, a restauranteer in Quakertown, PA, a memetic cousin to Art Reid, in other words: a real person, recently explained to me:
"There are at least two types of love Ben:
Finite Love and Infinite Love..."
~Dr. Chris Barberio
After talking my ear off for somewhere between two and three hours Dr. Barberio finally concluded with:
"...there is only one Infinite Love."
~Dr. Chris Barberio
Gar, attraction is best summarized to my sixth sense by Dr. Joe Vitale in his seminal book Spiritual Marketing. However, b/4 we go further, I want to throw my two-bits into this ring of ideas.
Chapter 6 will compare and contrast the venerable ideas of Dr. Chris Barberio's Finite Love to Blair Warren's One Sentence Persuasion, followed by by chapter(s) 7+ where if permitted, I quote Dr. Joe Vitale on Branding as his words compare to Dr. Barberio's ideas on Bruce Barton and Infinite Love.
Chapter 5 begins with what appears to me as conclusive proof we cannot store consciousness in a jar.
...to be continued.
Chapter four is incomplete

No comments: