Tuesday, June 29, 2010

magic, fire & sanity

"A designer is an emerging synthesis of artist, inventor, mechanic, objective economist and evolutionary strategist." ~R. Buckminster Fuller

Sanity to me is seeing one battle, an individual struggle of accepting whatever death means to you; insanity is insisting others share your perception of reality.

Any war is a collaborative dance, accelerating an inevitable reveal regarding what death means to each of us.

Some say the world will end in fire...

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire, I hold to those who favor fire.
(no True Bokonist will agree with me)

And if the world shall parish twice,
I feel that for ditraction ice is also great,
and will suffice.

Thinking leads to weaponry,
feeling leads to compassionry.

Until we grok contelligence,
We are frocked systemically.

Until magic is dispelled as reality,
we are imprisoned in a sacred age
of darkness, rarifying wonders
as so-called miracles.

Those whom are bound by desire,
see only their outward continer.
Yet their burning fire completes
our shared retainer.

Trauncated is our outward container,
denying a Fuller grace of interconnected magic.

Truth beauty; beauty truth... That is all I know
of magic, and all I need to know.

No comments: