Monday, March 22, 2010

The Legend of Bad Ass: Our Quest for FREEDOM

Tomorrow, March 23, 2010...

Audrey Kerwood and I launch eCommerce Incubator and eStoreOpoly. We're sharing with you our path on our quest for freedom. Audrey & I met at StomperNet's Live 8. This weekend, Audrey speaks at Live 9



Howard W. Campbell presented The Legend of Bad Ass on behalf of Dr. Ben Mack & Tellman Knudson at StomperNet Live 4. Ben Mack ate fire as a thrill-raiser, Tellman Knudson gave a talk on puzzles & ARGs. <= That link is still a standing intellectual scupture from that era. Internet years are like dog-years, only faster. Press the forward arrows to take you through Ben's presentation below

Tomorrow, my fiancé and I introduce the world to eStoreOpoly. To some, I've been told, my aggressive email campaigns have appeared as needy. Not my intention. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Now watch this please

2 comments:

cms design said...

Thanks for the posts we are the professional web design and development company offering an array of services like template customization,web designing, CMS solutions, eCommerce solutions, Search engine optimization and Internet marketing.
eCommerce Solutions

book said...

喜樂的心是健康良藥,憂傷的靈使骨枯乾。 ..................................................