Friday, March 19, 2010

thank you Ray Edwards

There are some people I've met on this planet who radiate a calmness I feel as spiritual bliss. I felt a similar energy with R. Buckminster Fuller. I felt this energy from Rinpoche Tarthang Tulku and George Schoenman, my English teacher at Fairfax High School.

I get this same energy feeling from Ray Edwards. Some readers will have to pardon me for writing about the energy feelings I get. I know my discussions of energy are disconcerting to some. Forgive me.

Ray Edwards was texting with me when I was blessed with a gift from Jesus. I was driving from Texas to Atlanta, embroiled in some perturbation I wasn't conceptualizing as the best thing to happen for me when I glimpsed a new level of self-acceptance from Jesus' wisdom, "Forgive them for they know not what they do." In that instant, I let go of a lot of thought debris and mental baggage. Because once I was able to truly forgive others who had agnosia about their impact on me, somehow I simultaneously began loving myself more. What happened is that I forgave myself for mistakes I had made, because I knew not what I did back then.

Ray Edwards lovingly showed me how small minded and self-contricted I had been. Not that this was Ray's intention. His lessons work automagically because when it comes to compassion, Ray appears to me as a maieutic teacher, bringing out larger realms of being in those who he touches.

Ray fascilitated me seeing how closed-minded I was being. He read my book and loved me as I was. I later learned of Ray's faith and found myself surprised and judgmental. A gift Ray gave me was holding a bigger space for me. Ray niether made me wrong, nor expected me not to make him wrong. "Wow, how does he do that?" I remember asking myself. The answer I discovered was grounded confidence in terms of knowing what he knows, being okay with others seeing things differently. I discovered my own intolerances, and a psychic crimping that had been contorting my consciousness began to release.

Thank you for leading me towards pronoia Ray.

With love,

Ben

1 comment:

cms design said...

Thanks for the posts we are the professional web design and development company offering an array of services like template customization,web designing, CMS solutions, eCommerce solutions, Search engine optimization and Internet marketing.
eCommerce Solutions