Thursday, June 18, 2009

Branding Mastermind

My name is Ben Mack.

My approach to Branding is called...
Direct Response Branding.

My teaching approach is maieutic.
Although I use a few $20 words, my
branding system is easy, simple and
  • PR☮FITABLE...

I am not for everybody. I give professional
grade coaching and i don't often suffer fools.

  • My successful clients enjoy the pursuit of
profits, they believe in magic and they believe
in the power of words empowering us to speak
new realities into existence.

I teach a technology that produces the most profitable
magic you can predictably engineer and repeatedly
schedule.

A lot of people can do magic.

A lot of people are unconsciously competent magicians
and they appear to me to wield messy magic.

  • I teach Magic, branding Magic, the science of effortless
profits. I provide the communication architecture required
to build-out sustainably scalable Direct Response sales
systems... what I like to call Automated Profit Machines,
or APMs.

  • There are three reasons to believe that my students can
build their own Automate Profit Machines, engineered to
provide sustainable residual income.

There are 3 Reasons To Believe
you'll get an APM, a cash pipeline to your bank account
pumping effortless profits into your lifestyle.

I comprehensively can either teach or direct students to
the resources required to build an APM of their own...

  • 3 Reasons to Believe =
    3 ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS... of your Glory Story

There are three essential elements to an APM:
  1. Optimized Scripts,
  2. Metaphysical Gravity, &
  3. Automated System.

Optimized Scripts, are the present winners chosen from continual split-testing.

Metaphysical Gravity = Love = Life Affirming. Marketing that isn't Life Affirming festers in our meme pool.

Automated System are designed for leverage, in search of repeatedly profitable propositions with tested operational business plans ready for recursive optimization.

That may sound complicated to some. I chunk it down with the help of my friends.

At the end of the day... You get the benefit of branding magic, effortless profits.

You spend your time with whomever you want, wherever you want, whenever you want.

“Controlled time is our true wealth.”
~R. Buckminster Fuller

No comments: