Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The delight of a child

Shila Fisher knows humans are Good Energy.

You are doing your best in every possible way, for real...
Shila just seriously got this on a new level. Shila is a healer and an inspirer for a living, for real. That, and she can close.

And, within knowing your kids are adaptable, and adapting... You suddenly see in your child's that it is not for me to change you.


My question is, how might I be of service to you without stunting your freedom little one?






The delight of a child

Childhood wonder is the first step in human wisdom. To best please a child is the highest triumph of philosophy. A happy child is most likely to make an honest man. To stimulate wholesome curiosity in the mind of a child is to plant golden seed.

I would rather be called the children's friend,
than the world's king.

Amusement to children, is like rain to flowers.
He that makes useful knowledge most attractive
to the young, is the king of the sages.

Childish laughter is the echo of heavenly music.
The noblest art is that of making others happy.
Wholesome recreation conquers evil thoughts.
Innocent amusement transforms tears into rainbows.
The author of harmless mirth is a public benefactor.

I say, as the poet said of its ballads, if I might provide the amusements of the nation, I would not care who made its laws.

No comments: