Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm loving me...

"It is not for me to change you. The question is, how can I be of service to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?"
~
R. Buckminster Fuller


"Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments. Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixed mark that looks on tempests and is never shaken; It is the star to every wandering bark, whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken. Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks within his bending sickle's compass come: Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, but bears it out even to the edge of doom. If this be error and upon me proved, I never writ, nor no man ever loved." ~William Shakespeare


As i learn to forgive others for they knew not what they did, i became forgiving of myself, and how grown to more fully LOVE myself than I ever have before.


How did I learn this? I'm in two weekly Masterminds where our Mastermind Leader welcomes our Masterminders and reads the following opening covenant...


I RELEASE I release myself to the mastermind because I am strong when I have others to help me.

I BELIEVE I believe the combined intelligence of the mastermind creates a wisdom far beyond my own.

I UNDERSTAND I understand that I will more easily create positive results in my life when I am open to looking at my self, my problems and opportunities from another's point of view.

I DECIDE I decide to release my desire totally in trust to the mastermind and I am open to accepting new possibilities.

I FORGIVE I forgive my self for mistakes I have made. I also forgive others who have hurt me in the past so I can move into the future with a clean slate.

I ASK I ask the mastermind to hear what I really want; my goals, my dreams and my desires, and I hear my mastermind partners supporting me in MY fulfillment.

I ACCEPT I know, relax, and accept, believing that the working power of the mastermind will respond to my every need. I am grateful knowing this is so.

No comments: